We are the “Berlin Network for Vulnerable Refugees ” (BNS). Together, the BNS organisations are committed to people who, according to section 21 of the EU Reception Directive 2013/33/EU, are considered persons with special reception needs. Our consultations are available in different languages. Our consultations are for free: You do not have to pay any money. Our consultations are confidential. We do not tell anyone that you have called us. We do not tell anyone what you have told us, unless you want us to.
Since 2008 we advise and support:
- Minors and unaccompanied minors (children and adolescents under the age of 18)
- Young adults
- People with disabilities
- People with a severe or chronic illnesses
- Elderly people
- Pregnant women
- Single parents with minor children (single parents who are alone with children under the age of 18 in Germany)
- Women who are alone in Germany
- People who experience violence
- People who have suffered serious physical, psychological or sexual violence, torture or rape
- Traumatised persons
- Survivors of torture
- People with a mental illness or a psychological disorder
- LGBTI* Persons: gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans* and inter* people
Do you have any questions?
Do you need our support?
We discuss your personal situation with you.
Together, we will look for solutions.
We treat your information confidentially.
For survivors of human trafficking, the following specialised counselling centres are available in Berlin, amongst others:
Ban Ying e.V.
Coordination and Counselling Centre against Human Trafficking
Counselling centre for women affected by human trafficking