Specialised Consultation Service
for single mothers, pregnant women and women affected by violence
We inform you about your rights and support you, e.g:
- in the asylum process, information about your asylum hearing
- Female asylum officers during the asylum procedure, female interpreters
- Residency permit for you and your child
- Birth certificate for your child
- Acknowledgement of paternity
- Violence and conflicts at home or in accomodation centres
Together we will find the right support for you.
We will support you with applications for, e.g:
- Social Benefits (for example, increased demands during pregnancy or benefits for children)
- Application for asylum
- Further residence permits
We advise you on your accommodation situation / dormitory .
We support you in your communication and accompany you to authorities, if possible, e.g:
- District offices / Social Welfare Office
- Foreigner’s Office / Immigration Office
- BAMF (Federal Office for Migration and Refugees)
- Registry Office
- Youth welfare Office
We will put you in touch with social, legal and health services, if you wish.
Get in touch with us and tell us what you need. Appointments must be made by telephone or e-mail.
030 / 614 94 00
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 1 pm – 5 pm
We organise linguistic mediation for the following languages:
Arabic, Dari/Farsi, French, Italian, Kurdish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
Other languages are available upon request.
We might be able to organise child care during your consultation. Please let us know in advance if you need child care.
We advise you anonymously, if you wish. You do not have to tell us your name.
Kontakt- und Beratungsstelle für Flüchtlinge und Migrant_innen e.V.
Contact point and advice centre for refugees and migrants
Our rooms are accessible.
U-Bahn Kottbusser Tor (elevator)
Bus M29 Oranienplatz
We also have other offers: