Specialised consultation service for minors and unaccompanied minor refugees
We inform you about your rights and support you, for example:
- in the asylum process
- Right of residence
- Examination of possible barriers to the redistribution [JM1] of unaccompanied minors who are in the asylum procedure
- Taken into custody by the youth welfare office (Jugendamt)
- Accommodation by the youth welfare service
- Age determination
- Support for young adults
- Special educational support
- Education and Participation (BuT)
Together we will determine the appropriate support for you in case of psychological stress, e.g.:
- Psychotherapeutic support
- Psychiatric support
- Psychosocial support
- Improvement of youth welfare
We support you with applications, appeals and lawsuits, e.g.:
- Application for asylum
- Help for young adults
- Admission to school
We support you in communicating with authorities and accompany you to offices and authorities, e.g.:
- Youth welfare offices
- Foreigner’s Office
- BAMF (Federal Office for Migration and Refugees)
We will put you in touch with social, legal and health services, if you wish.
Until further notice, we kindly ask you to make an appointment.
030 / 666 407 21
We advise you in the following languages: Arabic, Dari/Farsi, English, French, Kurdish and Turkish.
Other languages are available upon request.
We advise you anonymously, if you wish. You do not have to tell us your name.
Für Migranten und Flüchtlinge e.V.
Our rooms are accessible.
Bus 101 Turmstraße/Waldstraße
Bus 106/123/M27/TXL Turmstraße/Beusselstraße
To find out more about other services we offer, please go to: